You are searching about 50K Per Year Is How Much Per Hour, today we will share with you article about 50K Per Year Is How Much Per Hour was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic 50K Per Year Is How Much Per Hour is useful to you.
How it is Possible to Make a Living and Earn $50K Or More Per Year Playing Craps
Are you dissatisfied with your job? Think you should earn more but don’t know what to do? Suppose a person earns $25 per hour working 8 hours a day. This equates to $200 per day. Working 5 days a week equals $1,000 a week. Working 50 weeks a year (taking two weeks vacation) equals $50,000 a year. Not a bad income for most people.
For argument’s sake, suppose I can win $25 per shooter playing craps. To take it a step further, earning $25 per shooter, betting on 8 shooters per day equals $200 per day. On average, there will be about 15 shooters per hour at a craps table. In other words, you can earn in an hour or less what someone who earns $25 an hour earns in a day. Think about it for a moment.
Playing craps professionally requires you to avoid distractions, maintain mental discipline, follow specific rules and techniques, and control your emotions. The greatest reward as a professional is the freedom to “work” your own hours and be your own boss.
Playing craps as a business avoids typical problems and/or costs. For example, it does not require any accountant, accountant or lawyer to operate. You’ll have no debt collection issues, no inventory, no advertising, no “customers” and no employees, which means you don’t need to contribute to benefits or taxes. Playing craps as a business does not require any insurance, license, fee or registration. There are no “competitors” playing craps professionally. On the contrary, you have one thing in common with the other players at the craps table – – taking money from the casino, not with each other. Warning: playing craps is gambling! There are no foolproof systems, strategies or methods. You won’t get rich overnight. There will be times when you lose money. How you handle these losses will determine whether or not you succeed. Success takes a lot of patience.
This all sounds good, doesn’t it? Fake. Here are some problems with logic. First, unless you live in Las Vegas, Laughlin, or Reno, Nevada, you must live in a geographic area where the local casinos operate craps tables. Phoenix, where I reside, does not. So there is a cost and an expense to travel to Las Vegas to play craps.
Second, you won’t win on every shooter. You must therefore have a large enough bankroll to withstand some losses. An adequate bankroll is $2,500 of money that you can afford to lose. Having an adequate bankroll is essential to ensure you have the right psychological attitude. This is where the problem lies because most people play not to lose instead of playing to win.
Third, the majority of people who play craps don’t have the discipline to stick to a betting strategy or just win $200 a day, let alone an hour. Greed has turned many winners into losers.
Fourth, you need to have a betting strategy where you can win $25 on every shooter while minimizing your risk of loss. So you need to understand the basics of the game and more. There are many different betting strategies that will win you $25 on a shooter. Some are better than others.
If you are going to play craps for a living, treat it like a business. Running any business requires working capital. Most businesses fail if they are underfunded or don’t have a written business plan with specific goals and how they will achieve those goals. Likewise, if you don’t have enough bankroll to play craps, you will fail. Also, if you don’t have a written plan with specific goals and how you’re going to achieve them, you’ll fail. If you don’t understand these concepts, don’t risk money trying to make a living playing in casinos.
Several keys to help you succeed include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Stay at the craps table for short periods of time. Take frequent breaks to avoid fatigue. Longer stays at the table increase your exposure to potential losses.
2. No system is foolproof. Craps is a game of chance. You can and will lose money. You must maintain discipline and good money management. You can’t get greedy playing craps. Set daily goals and stick to them. If you win your daily objective, leave the casino. If you lose your daily limit, stop playing and leave the casino. The casino will still be there tomorrow.
3. NEVER PLAY WITH MONEY THAT YOU CAN’T AFFORD TO LOSE EMOTIONALLY OR FINANCIALLY. NEVER BORROW MONEY TO PLAY.
4. Never gamble when you are depressed, unhappy, tired or not feeling well. You need to be able to concentrate and concentrate on what you are doing.
5. Never increase your bets when you lose.
6. Never drink alcohol or take drugs when playing craps. Again, you need to be able to concentrate and concentrate on what you’re doing at the tables.
7. Keep an eye on your bets and make sure the dealer has made the correct bets for you. If you void your bets, make sure the dealer has used the “off” button to indicate so or has removed your bets. Make sure the dealer paid you correctly. If you don’t catch the error in time, it may cause you to suffer a substantial loss. Dealers are people, they make mistakes.
8. Treat dealers with respect and courtesy. Tipping or “toke” dealers. Your generosity will pay off in the long run. My experience has been that if you treat dealers with respect and courtesy and tip them, they will pay attention to you and take care of your bets.
These are just a few points to help you succeed. There are many more keys that will help you succeed.
There are many “professional” craps players. You don’t usually hear from them because they’re very tight-lipped about what they do for a living. They don’t brag or brag. They don’t draw attention to themselves. Most professional craps players make over $50,000 a year. I met them and played with them. The key word is that they are professionals who know what they are doing. So be careful. The whole point of this article is to make you realize that it is possible to make a living playing craps.
By: David Udjat, for Walk Away Craps
Video about 50K Per Year Is How Much Per Hour
You can see more content about 50K Per Year Is How Much Per Hour on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about 50K Per Year Is How Much Per Hour
If you have any questions about 50K Per Year Is How Much Per Hour, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article 50K Per Year Is How Much Per Hour was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article 50K Per Year Is How Much Per Hour helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles 50K Per Year Is How Much Per Hour
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords 50K Per Year Is How Much Per Hour
50K Per Year Is How Much Per Hour
way 50K Per Year Is How Much Per Hour
tutorial 50K Per Year Is How Much Per Hour
50K Per Year Is How Much Per Hour free
#Living #Earn #50K #Year #Playing #Craps