You are searching about How Much Should 10 Year Olds Weigh, today we will share with you article about How Much Should 10 Year Olds Weigh was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Much Should 10 Year Olds Weigh is useful to you.
Weight Loss – 10 Top Industry Secrets
Would you like to finally have total control of your body weight? Would you like to know what to eat, what type of activity is right for you, and other lifestyle tips to be and stay in control?
The number of overweight or obese people is becoming a real problem today. Many of my clients come to me because they have tried everything to lose weight, but without success.
But is it really an obesity problem?
According to a February 2004 report, published by the Royal College of Physicians, the Faculty of Public Health and the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, more than half of the UK population was overweight or obese in 2002. 70% of men and 63% women.
One in 5 adults is obese, and obesity in children aged 2 to 4 almost doubled from 5 to 9% from 1989 to 1998, and among 6 to 15 year olds tripled from 5 to 16% between 1990 and 2001.
If current trends continue, it is estimated that at least one-third of adults, one-fifth of boys and one-third of girls will be obese by 2020. I’m sure you’ll agree that’s a sad situation.
So why is the problem getting worse?
With all the doctors, nutritionists, health clubs, slimming clubs, and diet foods available, we keep getting fatter. So why is this?
There are two main reasons for this. First of all, many experts only focus on their area of expertise, theirs! For example, a nutritionist may focus on food. To make sure, you will need to focus on the whole body.
Second, much of the advice given today is very misleading.
According to Rivera & Deutsch, “The weight loss industry doesn’t make money because its efforts work. It makes billions of dollars because it doesn’t work” (1)
So what are you doing?
To motivate yourself, think about what you will be like once you achieve your ideal figure. How would you feel? How would life be different? What would you be able to do that you can’t do now? Think about it for a few minutes? Write it. No now, write it down! No, really, write it down right away.
Alright, well done!
When I ask my clients these questions, they often tell me that they can wear nice clothes, play with their children, play sports, go dancing, be more confident, have more self-esteem, look more attractive and feel more secure in their relationship.
Below are my top ten solutions to achieving your ideal weight. They have been listed in an order that you may find useful to follow:
1. Set yourself three goals (no more) per week to practice the tips below.
2. Drink at least 2 liters of good quality water a day.
3. Contact a metabolic typing counselor to find out which foods are right for your biochemical individuality so you can lose weight and support yourself through the process.
4. Eat according to your metabolic type using as many organic and unprocessed foods as possible.
5. Avoid consuming wheat, pasteurized dairy products, processed salt and sugar.
6. Do a combination of resistance and aerobic exercise on an alternating basis.
If you need help with your exercise program, contact a CHEK practitioner who can test you and design a specific program for you.
7. Go to bed every night between 10 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. and sleep 8 hours a night.
8. Take time each day to relax, even if it’s only ten minutes. Meditation, yoga and tai chi are good ways to relax. Work up to 30 minutes a day if possible. Please note that television does not relax your body, it only stresses it more.
9. At the end of each week, evaluate the achievement of your goals, give yourself feedback. Acknowledge successes and congratulate yourself regardless of the success. If you had difficulties, write down what you can do next week to overcome them? Write down your three goals for the following week. Repeat weekly.
10. If you’ve tried all of the above for at least 3 months and still haven’t seen results, contact a BodyTalk(TM) practitioner or Emotional Freedom Technique practitioner to see if any emotional blocks stop your progress.
© Leigh Brandon 2006
Video about How Much Should 10 Year Olds Weigh
You can see more content about How Much Should 10 Year Olds Weigh on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Much Should 10 Year Olds Weigh
If you have any questions about How Much Should 10 Year Olds Weigh, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Much Should 10 Year Olds Weigh was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Much Should 10 Year Olds Weigh helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Much Should 10 Year Olds Weigh
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How Much Should 10 Year Olds Weigh
How Much Should 10 Year Olds Weigh
way How Much Should 10 Year Olds Weigh
tutorial How Much Should 10 Year Olds Weigh
How Much Should 10 Year Olds Weigh free
#Weight #Loss #Top #Industry #Secrets