You are searching about Reading Through The Bible In A Year, today we will share with you article about Reading Through The Bible In A Year was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Reading Through The Bible In A Year is useful to you.
Now It Comes Again – Reading the Bible All the Way Through
Have you ever said to yourself, this year, I am going to read the whole Bible! Yet, if you’re like most people I’ve talked to, you go for it but stop after finding too much time and effort. Maybe you’ve finished Genesis, but once you’ve started Exodus, you think enough is enough! Why? Here are the reasons:
1. too many distractions. You probably find that trying to read a few chapters a day is cluttered with other things you haven’t finished. For example, have you finished responding to your email? Did you respond to your Facebook requests? etc..
2. Seems too confusing. The Bible was written centuries ago and it can sometimes be difficult to relate it to modern issues.
3. I just like to cut to the chase. Considering how much time it takes to read the whole Bible, it seems easier to just listen to a few inspirational messages or sermons.
Nevertheless, I believe that making this journey through the entire Bible is worth it. Why?
1. The Bible Has Influenced Millions. A few months ago my wife and I visited the Huntington Library in San Mateo, California and were impressed with the book on display in their library of books called the Gutenberg Bible. It was a huge exhibit because we learned that it was the first big printed book. The developers of movable-type printing believed that the first great book should be the Bible. This right shows the importance of this book as an influence on societies around the world.
2. People have testified to the value of reading the entire Bible. I was first motivated to read the entire Bible about seven years ago by one of my assistant pastors. He told me that he had read the Bible for 25 years in a row and that this experience had “changed his life”. His understanding and faith in his beliefs had become considerably stronger. Since then, I have started reading the whole Bible and I can testify to the same! I would say that since I have read the Bible several times, my faith has increased about five times.
3. Resources are available to help you read the whole Bible. There are sources you can get that will help you by providing an annual plan and offering support and information as you go.
So, in summary, this coming year, I encourage you to take the step of reading the whole Bible. You might find it life changing for yourself!
Video about Reading Through The Bible In A Year
You can see more content about Reading Through The Bible In A Year on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Reading Through The Bible In A Year
If you have any questions about Reading Through The Bible In A Year, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Reading Through The Bible In A Year was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Reading Through The Bible In A Year helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Reading Through The Bible In A Year
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Reading Through The Bible In A Year
Reading Through The Bible In A Year
way Reading Through The Bible In A Year
tutorial Reading Through The Bible In A Year
Reading Through The Bible In A Year free