You are searching about Summer Camp For 3 Year Olds Near Me, today we will share with you article about Summer Camp For 3 Year Olds Near Me was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Summer Camp For 3 Year Olds Near Me is useful to you.
Scavenger Hunt Basics – Important Tips For Planning Successful Scavenger Hunts
The main objective of a scavenger hunt is to send participants a list of things to find, obtain, photograph, videotape, audio, etc. The hope is that as they work as a team, relationships will develop.
Make invitations to your church, business, or organization and give them to everyone who attends or interacts with the groups in some way. Or create a small thank you card with your contact details. Participants can give a thank you card to anyone who helps them. Better yet, invite them to a party or slide show where the results will be displayed.
Preparation of item lists
Lists can be as creative and wild as you want. Design your list around a theme or concept:
Eco-Friendly, Biblical Items, Professions, Food, Canned Goods, Price Items, Animal Tracks, Footprints, Photos at Historic Places, People, Sounds, Clothing, Church Members, Camp Supplies, Items for the Needy, recycled materials, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Easter, New Year, Halloween, Noah’s Ark Party, old family photos, fruits, vegetables, widgets, posed photos, video, etc.
1. Don’t let youngsters drive – leave the responsibility to adults and don’t allow horseplay on the roads like “Chinese fire drills”. Make sure everyone is wearing their seatbelts, or remove the main points if they are filmed without them. You can also do the treasure hunt on foot. You do not want a participant to be killed while speeding during your treasure hunts.
2. Entrants must obey all laws and instructions of sponsors.
3. Limit the playing area and place people in strategic places if necessary to ensure the safety of the participants.
4. Make sure each group has a cell phone and emergency contact numbers.
1. Set a specific point value for each item in the list.
2. Have a penalty point for each minute of delay to the final destination or to return the items.
3. For video or photo scavenger hunts, give groups extra points for having a company, organization or church logo in each image. You can also require a Bible, mascot or other object in each image. Some bands have even been known to have to carry around a large teddy bear or other object (a sofa) to be featured in every picture.
4. Award extra points for having everyone in the group as part of the photo or video.
Plan the treasure hunt – 10 steps
1. PURPOSE: What is the goal of your treasure hunt.
(Is it an icebreaker? To build team spirit? Just for fun?)
2. TYPE: What type of treasure hunt is this?
(Is it for collecting objects? A photo scavenger hunt? A video scavenger hunt? A sound scavenger hunt? Others?)
3. THEME: What is the theme?
(Is this a pirate’s treasure hunt? A superhero hunt? Aladdin’s magic carpet hunt? Others?)
4. LOCATION: Where will the hunt take place? What are the limits ?
(Is it limited to a school or religious building? Downtown? Within walking distance? Reconnoitre location to determine potential issues. Obtain permission in advance from affected businesses and individuals.)
5. LIST OF ITEMS: What items should participants collect?
(Depending on your objective, type of hunt and theme, make a list of items that can be found within the specified limits. Are substitutions allowed?)
6. SCORING: How will points be awarded?
(Are some items worth more than others? Are there points for creativity and quality?)
7. INVITATIONS: Who will be invited to participate in the treasure hunt?
(What should they bring? What should they wear? Match the invitations to your theme.)
8. TEAMS: How will participants be divided into teams?
9. RULES: What are the rules?
(Consider participant safety and minimize potential problems.)
10. AWARDS: Determine the location and time of the awards night.
(How will the teams present their articles to the judges?)
Video about Summer Camp For 3 Year Olds Near Me
You can see more content about Summer Camp For 3 Year Olds Near Me on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Summer Camp For 3 Year Olds Near Me
If you have any questions about Summer Camp For 3 Year Olds Near Me, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Summer Camp For 3 Year Olds Near Me was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Summer Camp For 3 Year Olds Near Me helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Summer Camp For 3 Year Olds Near Me
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Summer Camp For 3 Year Olds Near Me
Summer Camp For 3 Year Olds Near Me
way Summer Camp For 3 Year Olds Near Me
tutorial Summer Camp For 3 Year Olds Near Me
Summer Camp For 3 Year Olds Near Me free
#Scavenger #Hunt #Basics #Important #Tips #Planning #Successful #Scavenger #Hunts