You are searching about What Size Bike For 5 Year Old, today we will share with you article about What Size Bike For 5 Year Old was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic What Size Bike For 5 Year Old is useful to you.
Eleven Reasons Why You Should Get a Car Instead Of a Bike As You Main Mode of Transportation
New motorcyclists are 35 times more likely to die in a traffic accident. So think carefully before deciding to sell your old car to buy your dream motorbike and use it as your main means of transportation. Here are some points to consider:
1. You save money on gas when riding bikes as they have great gas mileage. They average 56 mpg depending on engine size. It could even go up to 100 mpg if you’re traveling on a sub-cc scooter. But the expense might add up faster if you factor in buying parts seasonally, like spark plugs, air filters, chains (if your bike isn’t shaft-driven), brake pads, oil changes, sprockets, fork seals and tires that only last after 5,000 miles. or. A new pair could cost between $300 and $350.
2. Insurance rates are higher depending on which state you are from. If you’re male, ride a super sports bike, and are in your 20s, it might go a little higher whether you get full or comprehensive liability coverage. In addition, you absolutely must take out medical insurance in the event of a fall.
3. It is much safer to drive a car than a motorcycle in your daily commute to and from work where anyone or even a 16 year old talking on a cell phone while driving could possibly t-bone you at all time, especially during peak hours Traffic.
4. You can buy a cheap Japanese econobox car and still get good fuel mileage and save money on gas.
5. Weather is not a detrimental factor when using a car as your primary mode of transportation. Rain, hail, sleet or snow, you can drive a car safely. Unlike biking, you have to wear all that protective and heavy gear to protect yourself from the elements.
6. You can hit Cotsco and stock up on groceries for weeks and load it into your car because you obviously have enough space. Compare that to riding a bike, you can only carry enough groceries on your backpack or pannier. That means multiple trips to the supermarket in a week and that’s not frugal.
7. You cannot put laundry or move furniture in case you move to another place on your bike. Better call a friend with a van.
8. You can definitely drive to work in your suit or business attire and not show up with messy hair. Imagine wearing high heels and a skirt to work on your bike.
9. You can very well attract female students with your super neon-colored sports bike, and it’s great when your twenty-year-old biker, but the novelty wears off in half an hour, especially if you pick it up under a cold rain. Fast forward 20 years later, you are now this responsible 40-year-old man driving a decent car and 30-something flight attendants would feel safe and comfortable hanging out with you.
10. If you’re a pet owner, you’ll have a hard time taking trusty old Fido to the vet or hauling a 50-pound cat litter bag or 50-pound dog food on a motorcycle. . Of course, you can order online and have the items shipped to you, but that might cost more.
11. You don’t need to spend extra money on leather jackets, thermal layers, heated gears, etc. 5 minute drive to nearby convenience store.
Driving a new high-performance, high-priced Ducati Panigale will cost you more than driving a 2006 Honda Civic. Conversely, driving a Hummer H3 will cost you more than driving a Puch. So let’s not compare apples to oranges so to speak, if being frugal is your primary concern.
For safety reasons, buying and driving a car would be a logical thing to do. Motorcycles are for fun and recreation. You can’t put excitement and adventure in a spec sheet. I think the ideal scenario would be to keep your old car and make it your primary mode of transportation. Save for a motorbike for the occasional jaunt across the country.
Video about What Size Bike For 5 Year Old
You can see more content about What Size Bike For 5 Year Old on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about What Size Bike For 5 Year Old
If you have any questions about What Size Bike For 5 Year Old, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article What Size Bike For 5 Year Old was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article What Size Bike For 5 Year Old helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles What Size Bike For 5 Year Old
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords What Size Bike For 5 Year Old
What Size Bike For 5 Year Old
way What Size Bike For 5 Year Old
tutorial What Size Bike For 5 Year Old
What Size Bike For 5 Year Old free
#Eleven #Reasons #Car #Bike #Main #Mode #Transportation